Writing 02

I began the secondary school in 2016 when I was 12. Firstly I felt nervous and with fear because I didn´t know how it was going to be or if I would be in the same class with my friends. Now I am in 4 ESO, and everything has changed.
Che of the main differentes is I started in 1 ESI whith my friend of school, but most of them haven´t passed and I have known different teenagers that now are my friends. Before we used to be more nervous and noisier then in 1º ESO and there are  more. When I was in 1º ESO there were four groups and now in 4º ESO there are two. This year I feel more ovrwhelmed because it is more  difficult, especially Maths and Physics and CHemistry, althouogh ENglish too n¡but not to much.
To sum up, in my opinion in 4º ESO we must study more than in 1º ESO because 4º ESO is more important. If I could choose I would choose 1º  ESO.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 03

Writing 00