COMPOSITION O2

 A DESCRIPTION OF A PERSON


I’ll talk about my friend Pedro, who I will describe. I met him when I was 2 years old in the park, then we went together to school. We have always been together in the same school, and then when we went to high-school too. But at the end of 2 ESO he moved to an other high-school. Nowadays nothing has changed between us, he is still my close friend.


He isn’t so tall, he is medium tall, he has dark brown short hair and beautiful light blue eyes. He has a  small nose and a big mouse. He lolls athletic, he has string arms and legs. From my point of view, he is very handsome.


He is very athletic as he was 5 years he signed up for a football club, although he has not always been at the same team, this is his favourite hobbie. Anhoter hobby is playing video-games with hus friends.


He is very friendly, confident and if you are wrong, he will help you with any situation.


To sum up, Pedro is my close friend, the friend that I trust the most. I believe that if he continues like this, he will go very well in the future.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 03

Writing 00

Writing 02