COMPOSITION 05

FORMAL LETTER 

  Tuesday, 16th February, 2021

Dear Mr Romero,

How are you? I am writting you this letter since I do not understand how to do the composition five.

When I was going to start doing it, I loocked at the instruction on the site and it seemed to me a bit confusing. On the one hand, it says that we have to pay attention on pages 56 and 57, however the information of these pages are for an informal letter.

On the other hand, at the end of the explanation there is a link that has information of and informal letter too, but the title os this composition is "formal letter" and I do not know what I have to do.

I was wondering if you could help me to do this composition.

I am looking forward to hearing from you,

Yours sincerely,

Nuria

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 03

Writing 00

Writing 02