Writing 03

Antonio: So Salva, what are you going to wear at Miriam´s bithday party?
Salva: I don´t know, I can´t decide between wearing sport clothes or something more casual.
Antonio: I think that people aren´t going to be smart, so I´ve throught about a shirt and a new pair of jeans.
Salva Let´s see, Do you like this new T-shirt?
Antonio: Yes, it is very beautiful. I think the T-shirt and the jeans match.
Salva: Do you think it will fit me?
Antonio: I think so, but you should try them so.
Salva: Ok! I will go to the changing rooms.
            (a few minutes later)
Salva: What do you thing?
Antonio: You look great! The shirt and the jeans suit you very well!
Salva: Do you think so? I´ll buy them. Thak you very much, Antonio.
Antonio: You´re welcome! See you later in the birthday party.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 00

Writing 02