COMPOSITION 01

 SOCIAL MEDIA PROFILE, YOUR INTERESTS.


I´m Nuria, a sixteen-years-old student from Lobres, I was born in Motril, in hospital of Santa Ana. Nowadays, I study at I.E.S. Mediterraneo in Salobreña, because my elder sister studied here too. Currently I am studying 1 Bachillerato.

I am keen on many things and I have some hobbies. One of them is playing the saxophone, I love it. I started playing it when I was ten years old. At first I wanted top lay the clarinet, but then I made a friend who played the saxophone and I was interested in it. Nowadays I play in the band of Itrabo, although last year I joined in the musical school too, but I left it this year to spend more time with my studies. Last two years I learnt top lay the piano, but from my point of view it is much more difficult tan playing the saxophone. I enjoy playing the saxophone more.

Another hobby that I have is riding a horse, I have been doing it since I was Little. My father has always had two horses, and when I was Little I loved going with my father and aunts to the stable and spend the whole afternoon there. There was a time when I went less, but now I like go riding my horse every weeks. It is very relaxing.

Eventually, if I had to choose only one of my hobbies, I would choose riding my horse, because it is more relaxing and for this yo don´t have to study

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 03

Writing 00

Writing 02