COMPOSITION 03

 A FORMAL EMAIL


To: araisrestarurant@hotmail.com   From: nuriadiazruiz2209@gmail.com

Subject: Complain about our meal

Dear Sr/Madam,

I am writing to complain about our visit to your restaurant last weekend. We saw a lot of things that we didn’t like. From my point of view, there arr a lot of better restaurant than yours.


Our problem started when we sat at the table and the waiter hadn’t cleaned the table well, which is even worse in this current situation with the covid-19. Later we asked for ordered the drinks and food. When the waiter brought ya the meal, my mother asked for meat, so do I. But her meat was raw and mine was burned. But in the dish of my father there was even some hair. My sister was rhw only that hadn’t any problems.


Next time, we will not be returning to your restaurant and I would like to refund the money that we paid for the meal.


I look forwad to hearing from you in the near future.

Yours fathfully,

Nuria.


Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

Writing 03

Writing 00

Writing 02